Friday, September 18, 2009

My stream of conciousness for today

There is a dark and looming shape on the horizon, its impure aura penetrating the thick fog like a bolt of lightning. This shape is a twisted mass of stone pillars and arches, once a stronghold of our finest troops, now corrupted by the hand of greed. I fear the power that emanates from this evil , caused by short-sightedness and disregard for who our enemies really are. I fear going into battle against our own men, following the darkness from fear of its power. I can't trust my friend of childhood even, who may even want me dead, as he is a bounty hunter, only living for accumulation of wealth.

3 comments:

  1. "A Blog" ... really? That's your title? come on! Where's your imagination? Your journal entry is nice, but don't forget you need to have your other posts here, including your write-up for Jury of Her Peers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my second reading, I really liked the use of "impure aura". That's excellent alliteration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assonance can use different vowels? Cool. =D
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete